FIAT LEGOLAND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering this prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions. The Promoter may terminate your entry or any prize if you do not comply with any of these terms and conditions or are unlikely to do so.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident to enter this prize draw.
3. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. group company employees, their immediate families, and Agencies and Fiat authorised dealerships are not eligible to enter into the prize draw.
4. To enter, entrants must book a test-drive in a Fiat Tipo, 500X or 500L with one of the participating dealers between 22 August and 26 September 2018 and they will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
4.1 Only bookings made by 23:59:59 on 26 September 2018 will be eligible to be entered into the prize draw.
4.2 Valid proof of identification required. Prizes will be administered in the name of the entrant that booked the test drive. The entrant is responsible for providing accurate details; the Promotor will not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate details provided by the entrant.
5. There are 400 prizes to be won. 100 winners will be chosen on the Wednesday of each week. Each winner will win 5 general admission tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor Theme Park. The tickets are valid on the LEGOLAND Windsor Theme Park opening dates and times, which can be found at https://www.legolandholidays.co.uk/park/opening-times.html until 31 December 2018.
6. Winners are chosen at random by an independent adjudicator. The winners will be notified within 5 days of each draw by email or telephone.
7. Prizes do not include any accommodation, transport, refreshments or any other costs associated with the Prize.
8. Only one entry into the prize draw is permitted per person. All entries must be made via the ‘Book a Test-Drive’ form reached via Facebook ad or Convertr landing page ‘One fun experience could lead to another’.
9. The Promoter offers no cash alternative, and Prizes are not refundable or transferable and cannot be resold for profit or commercial gain. Prizes are not replaceable if lost or stolen.
10. Test Drives will be subject to the retailer’s terms and conditions.
11. Should any winner not be located or successfully contacted or if the winner should not respond within 48 hours of contact, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize or select another winner.
12. Proof of entry will not be proof of receipt.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any act or default of any third party supplier or from circumstances which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
14. No purchase is necessary in order to enter the prize draw. There is no fee charged to enter this prize draw.
15. By entering the prize draw, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the prize draw without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winners’ name and/or image, statements made by the entrants concerning the prize draw and the Prize.
16. These terms and conditions, and any instructions from the Promoter, constitute the entire agreement between you and the Promoter, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Promoter. Any failure or delay by the Promoter in exercising or enforcing, or partial exercise or enforcement of, any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision (or waive any further exercise or enforcement) or any other right or provision. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of the terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
18. The name and county of residence of the winners will be available after the Closing Date and can be requested in writing to the Promoter marked “Winner List” and specifying to which Promotion the request relates.
19. The Promoter’s selection and decisions regarding all prize draw matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. These terms and conditions and all matters arising from or in connection with them are governed by English law and the courts of England & Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
21. Promoter’s details: Fiat UK. Fiat House, 240 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 4DX. Fiat UK is a trading name of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd.